The Adelaide Fringe has released their 2022 Impact Report and the results have exceeded expectations.
Adelaide Fringe has once again cemented its status as one of the world’s leading arts festivals, generating $74.9 million in expenditure and bringing $50.1 million of new money into South Australia. Ordinarily the world’s second largest annual arts festival, Adelaide Fringe was the largest in the world over the past year.
Key facts and figures from Adelaide Fringe 2022 include:
- $19.7 million in box office revenue
- 727,567 tickets sold
- $2.7 million worth of grants were distributed
- More than 5820 artists, 1195 shows, 363 venues and 252 world premieres
- 32,011 tourists visited, generating 178,055 tourist nights
- Each tourist spent an average of $2,258
Click here to read the full report.